13x19" full-color broadside of Carl Phillips' "Your Body Down in Gold" signed by the author.
- Numbered, limited-edition print.
- Signed and numbered in gray acryllic ink.
- Dye-based ink treated with UV & H2O resistant varnish.
- Red River Paper, 60lb. Polar Matte.
- "Your Body Down in Gold" won a 2014 Pushcart prize, originally published in Sugar House Review Spring/Summer 2012.
Carl Phillips is the author of 14 books of poetry, most recently Reconnaissance (2015). Other books include The Tether, winner of the Kingsley Tufts Poetry Award, and Double Shadow, winner of the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. His prose books are The Art of Daring: Risk, Restlessness, Imagination (2014) and Coin of the Realm: Essays on the Life and Art of Poetry (2004), and he has translated Sophocles’s Philoctetes (2004). A finalist for both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award, his other honors include the Lambda Literary Award, an Award in Literature from the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Theodore Roethke Memorial Foundation Poetry Award, the Thom Gunn Award for Gay Male Poetry, and fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Library of Congress, and the Academy of American Poets, for which he served as Chancellor from 2006-2012.